Call us today at 512.861.8089 or enter your address below.
Our goal is to make sure you are paid in full - and on time! Therefore, we prepare and handle the lease documents, lease signing, and rent collection each month. Our residents are offered a variety of ways to pay rent, and we offer these conveniences to help ensure that you get your money as quickly as possible each month.
- The vast majority of our residents pay their monthly rent through our easy-to-access Tenant Portal.
- We expect that residents pay by the first day of each month (bank holidays and weekends may sometimes delay rent collection).
- Our full-time Assistant Property Manager tracks our resident payments on a daily basis to ensure we are prompt to respond to non-payments or NSF payments should they occur.
- 99.5% of our residents pay their rent each month. But should a resident not pay the rent due, we have fair but tight rent collection policies in place that comply with state law requirements.
- We close out our accounting month by the 10th day of each month and then issue your funds by ACH directly to your bank account of choice.
Get started with your FREE PROPERTY CONSULTATION by completing the form .
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Owner or Renter?
Commitment to Our Landlords and Residents
We not only focus on protecting your investment, but we also treat our residents with kindness and respect. We aim to provide peace of mind as well as a stable investment that generates income for landlords for years to come.
Team of Experts
To help deliver the best service for your property, we partner with a host of experts including engineering, accounting, real estate law, and master plumbers and electricians for advice and best practices. As NARPM members, we collaborate with other industry leaders regarding good professional practices as well.
Proven Operational Procedures
We pay great attention to detail and believe in being thorough and consistent with all documentation. Developed over years, we have standard practices in place for all properties we manage. These procedures include but are not limited to preventive maintenance, renters insurance, financial transparency, and solutions that enhance the value of your property as well as the lifestyle of the residents.
We operate under full transparency. Our bookkeepers are led by certified accountants. We follow rigorous internal reviews and accounting protocols for financial health and stability of our company. You, in turn, have access to a detailed income and expense statement each month reflecting all financial activity.
Solid Vendor Relationships
We are honored to maintain strong, long-held partnerships with quality service providers and are able to negotiate lower rates on regular maintenance while maintaining a superior level of service.
Communication is Key
We believe in open and honest communication with everyone and often prefer a phone conversation over a text or email. We strive to return all calls within 2 business days.
Ability to Listen
Listening goes hand in hand with communication. Having the ability to really listen and collaborate with you helps us customize our full-service management solutions and value-added services to meet your needs and achieve your goals.
We do not rest on our achievements. We are open-minded, collaborative, and continuously look to improve our service offerings and customer service. We regularly ask for feedback and take any action necessary to become even better at providing the best service possible.